Have you ever seen someone that was so hot you had to stare?

We were downtown Atlanta and seen this guy (my husband and 16 year old included), my daughter tapped my hand and I looked but then I started to stare. My husband was like you guys didn't even realize his boyfriend went into the store. My mouth dropped and had to prove a point. I walked up to the guy and started flirting all he was interested in were my attire. He was as pretty as me.

dubewife

Asked by dubewife at 7:52 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes! At my first pow-wow. But I don't think he was a real person. His eyes glowed like the full moon on a clear night. And I could feel him staring a hole right through me. I only had the guts to look back for a minute. He was absolutely beautiful! No one else even seemed to see him. He was really tall, long dark wavy hair, light eyes, tan skin, thick black lashes, slight facial hair, a yellow vest, white long-sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up and shorts that went just below his knees, white sox and black shoes. He had a really relaxed natural walk as well. :)
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 11:35 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Yes, my husband. I saw him across the mall.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:54 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Yes and he was as gay as the day is long
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• There's a guy in the area I live in on our local news and I used to say how pretty he is (he IS pretty). And I'm fairly certain he's gay. Anyway, there's this magazine, a free monthly thing and he was in for a story. I have upgraded my opinion of him, he's HOT. I can't help but stare when I see him on TV.

P.S. I'll try and post a pic.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:00 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

•   Oh, by the way, he's SUPER nice and does all kinds of stuff for charity.

TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:02 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I seen this SUPER HOT guy on the news the other day, I guess hubby was talking to me but I didnt hear a word he said lol....to get my attention he changed the channel and super hottie went bye bye =( lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• just my hubby :)
    angelmommy11

Answer by angelmommy11 at 8:11 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Not to mention my husband he is super hot and helps that he is 10 years younger than I am.
    dubewife

Comment by dubewife (original poster) at 2:36 AM on Mar. 14, 2011