Why is it so hard for me to just love me for me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• I think everyone feels this way at one time or another. You really need to cut yourself a break hon. Lets focus on something positive for just a second. I bet you have helped many other ladies here since your a CM member. I bet you come up with some amazing responses to people. I bet your really pretty, but are your own worse critic. I bet you cut the whole world some slack and allow people in your life to make mistakes, cause its human. We get one shot at this thing and you owe it to yourself, your kids, your dh, if you have one, to be the best you can be. You need to be that person for your children, so they will have confidence and self respect and love of self. Counseling is out there, books are out there. Maybe this has something to do with things you need to unearth and work on to feel whole and complete. Good luck hon.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• That's pretty vauge. I guess it depends on what "me" is? KWIM? Some people are real assholes.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 8:06 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I hate my appearance and my personality. I all around hate myself.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:08 PM on Mar. 13, 2011