Why do I have so many moles?

I do not sun bathe.
How do I stop them from showing up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Health

• You may just be prone to them naturally. My sister and I both have them, but she had a couple on her back that were so big that they made her self conscious and she could finally afford to go have them removed, so she went to the dermatologist where she learned they were cancerous!

I have one in my butt crack (tmi...I know) that I think is growing and is oddly shaped, and now I think I will get it checked out despite the embarrassment factor! Better to bend over and spread em for a doctor than let cancer rot my behind off, I guess!

I wouldn't worry about them unless they are new, growing, or misshapen.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:15 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

Mom-2-3-Girlz

• You can get them removed from a plastic surgeon if you are so conscious though one or two hardly matters...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:43 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• As long as they are not changing in size I wwould not worry abbout them. I had a few removed because I got tired of looking at them. lol
    annie610

Answer by annie610 at 10:44 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• You should have them checked by a dermatologist. Could be melanoma.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:30 AM on Mar. 14, 2011