What to do now?!

My life is ruined! idk what I am going to do..My bf of 2 years and i have a daughter together..We were going through a rough patch here latetly so i moved out (we still stayed together)...So i knew all his passwords for everything and just found out he is on dating sites and another site where he is telling people(girls) How beautiful they are and how much he would like to get to know them...Of course i got upset and said we were over..But what am i going to do now?! What about our daughter?! I cant do this i need some help from you guys please

gracie43008

Asked by gracie43008 at 9:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• You can do this. It will be different, things will change in your life, but you are a mom and you and your child will come through this and in a very short time you will be so much happier. I think we have all been in your shoes, at least once (the cheating boyfriend scenario) and it hurts deeper than you ever think it could hurt. I know...I've been there and I wanted to die. But I didn't and life got better and I met a man that didn't do those terrible things. I wish there was something to say to make you feel better right now, but there isn't. Just know that you are going to be okay and it's okay to ask for help. Everyone needs help at some point in their lives. I wish you the best.
    Raegy

Answer by Raegy at 2:31 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• You will be ok believe it or not. You were right to get rid of him if he is doing that junk. First thing you need to do is go see what kind of financial help you can get and decide if you are going to get child support from him. I would just go to the welfare office and they will tell you everything you need to do.
    Just be strong right now You can do this!
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• First off your life isn't ruined. It just had a bit of a setback. However, if he's that interested in meeting new women then you might want to consider that he isn't taking his relationship with you as serious as you are. Some men just like online playmates. If that is a deal breaker with you then by all means cut him loose and find another man who wants only you. My guy has lots of online cuties he writes to and I'm ok with it. As long as he's playing on line then I know he's not out with anyone. Some men just love the chase.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• There are a lot of single mothers out there who make it just fine.You need to be strong for your daughter.My fiancee tells other women that they are beautiful,but I trust him,but,If he is on dating sites,then I would not be with him.I know it will be hard..I was a 17 year old single mother for a while,but You need to think of what is best for you and your daughter.You will make it! I hope it all works out.
    mamakourt

Answer by mamakourt at 9:33 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Hand in there and be strong. It sucks right now, but you will make it through. This is a great chance for you to show your daughter how strong independent women make it in this world. Respect yourself and teach your daughter to respect herself too. You can do this. He was no good anyway.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I agree... Your life aint over...

You will get it together.. its just a set back...
    tyree08

Answer by tyree08 at 12:37 AM on Nov. 24, 2008