How to get my boyfriend in mood for sex?

we have been together 3 year may 12 and we use to do it 3 sometimes 4 times a day now i do good to get it once a week and im very confused by it

jessalyns_momma

Asked by jessalyns_momma at 8:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• What is his age?
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 9:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• He will be 34
    jessalyns_momma

Comment by jessalyns_momma (original poster) at 9:27 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Are you kidding I want to know how to get myself in the mood. He is always in the mood.
    Anonymous

• I am in a similar situation. I am living with my fiance now. We have been together a little over a year. At first our sex life was off the hook. We are both in our early 40's. I am in my "prime" so to say and really want it all the time. I feel as if sometimes I am always the aggressor when it comes to initiating sex between us. Mind you, he is not a very domineering man, but the past few months it seems unless I start, it does not happen. This is making me feel very unwanted at times and I have expressed this to him but he claims there is nothing wrong and is into it just as much as I am. But as I said, if I don't initiate, it normally won't happen. I know for a fact he would never cheat on me so I do not think there could be anyone else, but I sit and wonder why his libido is so much less than mine is,
    CopingMom33

Answer by CopingMom33 at 8:49 AM on Mar. 15, 2011