Giving out tips

I took this from a previous question but wanted to know what services you all give tips to besides the obvious waiter and hairdresser.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• When i get my nails done i usually tip.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 8:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• My hairdresser, my pedicure person, lawn person. Depends on where I am at.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 8:48 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• fer me in a resteraunt I usually go by how good the waiter or waitress is if I feel she wasn't very attentive I probably wouldn't tip as much. for instance we once had this waitress when asked to bring a box for my sons food actually picked up his hamburger and put it in the box for him which I found discussting since she was holding a filty rag to wipe tables off I'm sorry but generally when someone asks for a box you don't put the food in for them. I didn't tip her
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Whenever I have something delivered, when I have may hair and nails done...I guess I don't have much other stuff I do that requires tipping.

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:31 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Taxi Driver. Especially if It is an emergency and there is no car seat.
    elizabooks

Answer by elizabooks at 12:13 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• "but generally when someone asks for a box you don't put the food in for them"

Actually if you go to a nice restaurant generally they always do. It's the less expensive restaurants where they don't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Mar. 14, 2011