Best friend man.......please help!

My best friends man rescently hit on me I blew it off and thought mayb he was just joking and took it to far (its like him to do that).....well he has done it two more times! I made it very plain I was not interested and that I thought it was wrong....but i dont think hes got the point. So my question is how do I bring this up to my friend? (he has been know to cheat and has been caught cheating in the past)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Ask her f she would want to know if he her man came onto her friend. I she say yes then tell her if she say no forget about it and remain her true friend.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 8:28 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Ugh..what a yucky position. The minute you don't tell her and reject his advances he will accuse you of coming on to him to get back. The minute you do tell her she's liable to turn it around on you like you came on to him. Good Luck. Follow your gut is the best advice I can give.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I don't think there's any easy way to say it, you just need to come out with it. Just make it very clear that he has hit on you multiple times and you now realise it can't be an accidental thing so you felt she needed to know.
    kayalouise

Answer by kayalouise at 8:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• As a friend just tell her.. Your man is being to nice, making me uncomfortable.

Answer by louise2 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I would just tell her. If you're good friends, she'll believe you and handle things with him. If she believes him over you..that proves what kind of "friend" she is. Honesty is important in a friendship, just like it is in a relationship.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:07 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Skip talking to your friend. Confront him and give him the book "The Ethical Slut" and tell him he needs to honest in all his relationships starting with his girl friend.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:34 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• how good looking is he?? lol jk... seriously is he meaning it as to cheat on her or in a more playful flirting way? some people both women and men can just have a flirty side... however if he has cheated before on her as you say that would be a red flag... (I met the man i'm now engaged to and is without a doubt the love of my life through my best friend) who actually dated him quite a while and they just were not for one another we all were open about it though and i'm still very close friends with her even till this day... I just grew a very strong bond with him when we all hung out together, they were having their problems and not long later split and we got together... it all worked out! i'm not saying i support cheating or whatever you want to call it but sometimes we cannot control our fate in life but there is a fine line between fate and a man just looking for some............ so i would say go on your gut feeling
    ash2011903

Answer by ash2011903 at 12:10 AM on Mar. 14, 2011