Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4 Bumps

Would you allow someone that has been convicted of a sex offense live in your home w/ your kids?

Answer Question

Asked by dubewife at 8:30 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

Level 17 (4,588 Credits)
Answers (28)
  • NO

    Answer by momofone725 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

  • No, never. It is my duty to protect my children not put them in harm's way.

    Answer by kayalouise at 8:31 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

  • NO!!

    Answer by ElenaC419 at 8:31 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

  • no

    Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:32 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

  • Hell no! I wouldn't want them living in my neighborhood either, but I can't control that,

    Answer by Kathy675 at 8:33 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

  • I don't want them living anywhere near my children, let alone in the same damn house!!

    Answer by shanlaree at 8:36 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

  • This is a harder question than you think. By that I mean, my SILs husband is a convicted sex offended. And though he's not ever been in my house, my son has been around him. His sex crime was sex with a minor. He was 20 she was 16. They had been dating.

    Now, I must add...I don't like him anyway, so he's NEVER been around my son alone.

    Answer by SouthernMama08 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 13, 2011


    Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

  • it depends on the type......... my nephew went to jail and now is consider a sex offinder b/c he was 19 haveing sex with his 17 yr old gf of 2 and a half years and he has lived with us since!

    Answer by myboysRmyhero at 8:40 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

  • HELL NO!

    Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 8:40 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.