Do you ever get tired of them?

My daughter mainly has been driving me crazy. Somedays I just want to leave and stay the night at a hotel just to get away for awhile.

charmd18

Asked by charmd18 at 8:33 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yep, but then again if I was at the hotel I'd be like "I miss my babies". So it's a lose lose situation really!
    kayalouise

Answer by kayalouise at 8:34 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• And if there is any way you could do this, with family watching your daughter, try to do it.. It will re-energize you!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:36 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• i say this all the time i just git tired of fighting with my daughter and our 2 dogs and cleaning house and going to school with no help
    jessalyns_momma

Answer by jessalyns_momma at 8:40 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I feel this way sometime..i think its normal ... if u do get to do so uwill find urself thinking about your lil one
    desires0123

Answer by desires0123 at 9:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Not tired of them as much as needing a break. I have no support system here. Then when I do get to do something like go to the store on the rare occasion DH is home in time to watch them, I think about them the whole time I'm out.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2011