If you were looking through your daughter phone and seen her and her boyfriend having sex how would you feel? adult content

dubewife

Asked by dubewife at 8:34 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• if she were 18+ i first off would not be looking through her phone and wouldnt have anything to say about her having sex. i may tell her to be careful and kind of preach to her about pre-marital sex but rather than that nothing
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 8:57 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Depends on her age and if i thought she was mature enough to be having sex if she wasnt 18 now if she was 18+ I wouldnt realy let it bother me but there fore i wouldnt have been going thru her phone in the 1st place
    myboysRmyhero

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 8:35 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• If she was 18+ I'd just leave it and not think about it at all, it's their life and their actions and if they want to record it on their phone then that's up to them.
    kayalouise

Answer by kayalouise at 8:35 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• well this is in the 18+ category and soo #1 why were you looking through her phone and #2 she is an adult and can have sex with whomever she wants
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:57 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I would ask her if she was safe and what her feelings were towards this young man beyond that nothing.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• If my daughter is over 18, and an adult and having sexual relations with a boyfriend, I guess I would think is probably quite normal.
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Like a rotten snoop. You put this in 18+ Adult Children. If she's an adult it is her business. I would never go through another adults phone. If you are paying for the phone, stop. She is an adult with all the rights and responsibilities there of.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:36 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• She is grown 18+ . I wouldn't be looking through it.

Answer by louise2 at 8:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• If she were under 18 all hell would break loose!!!

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 8:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Wow so someone thinks children under 18 having sex is ok. That's the problem nowadays with parents jeez. Sorry don't fly in this house.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 10:41 PM on Mar. 13, 2011