Anyone with ideas on a way to get rid of my belly but not lose weight

Im at just the right weight for my height i think but i want to get rid of my baby belly that ive had for almost 4 years and cant get rid of.. ANY IDEAS???

jessalyns_momma

Asked by jessalyns_momma at 8:35 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Health

• crunches, and put your knees to your head when you crunch
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Is there fat or just loose skin? If there is fat, then the only way to get rid of it is by losing the fat which in turn you will lose weight. If it is just skin, surgery will probably be the only thing that will really get rid of it, but doing ab work can help it some. Regardless, ab work will definitely help tone up that area but if there is fat on top of it, you won't see your hard work.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:40 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• im guessing fat its my belly thats all i know but there aint no lose skin
    jessalyns_momma

Comment by jessalyns_momma (original poster) at 8:44 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Well, that is good because you can get rid of the fat. You will have to lower your calorie intake and up your cardio and LOTS of ab work. Good luck!!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:46 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• You can't spot train for fat loss. Your body is going to burn it from where it chooses, and the belly is one of the last places you body goes. Tightening the muscles underneath will help, but it'll still have some jiggly stuff. There is some research to back up the idea that mono-unsaturated fats help burn belly fats. You may want to look into that.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 8:58 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Aerobics and strength training. Eat a high protein, high fiber, low fat, low calorie diet.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 9:36 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Do crunches..
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:41 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I would try crunches as well but am not sure you can lose the fat without losing at least a little weight :-s
    bethany49

Answer by bethany49 at 12:54 AM on Mar. 14, 2011