What are some really good recipes for parents to do with kids

my daughter loves to help cook so i have been trying to finding things that she would have fun with

jessalyns_momma

Asked by jessalyns_momma at 8:37 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• Snickerdoodles. Let them roll the dough into balls and then in the cinnamon -sugar mix and put on cookie sheet.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I think any dessert is by far a favorite in our household. Cookies, cakes, cupcakes, muffins, brownies, you name it and my kids are right there wanting to have some part of it (stirring, mixing measuring, sifting, pouring). My 5 year old is learning how to cook some breakfast items like pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausages, french toast, and crepes. I let her flip the pancakes, french toast and crepes. She loves cracking the eggs and mixing in the milk to make scrambled eggs. I also let her stir them in the pan. Of course I'm super careful when she is by a hot burner, but she's actually very cautious and careful and she's the one reminding me I need to take it easy and watch out! =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Thumbprint Cookies.or Sugar cookies
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 13, 2011