Teen mom 2 question what do you think of Janelle and her mom?

Do you think her mom is too overbearing or do you think she's just trouble?

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Entertainment

• I think her mother gives her many chances and every time Jenelle just slaps her in the face. I use to think it was horrible how her mother made her have no choice but to give up custody but she ( Jenelle ) just seems so ungrateful for everything her mother does for her.
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• i dont like either of them.. Jenelle's mother didnt raise her very well so that is how she will raise Jace
    jessalyns_momma

Answer by jessalyns_momma at 8:49 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I go back & forth on that one... her Mom does seem to be a bit of a control freak....however someone needs to get that girl under control! I do think Jace is better off in Grandma's custody & I like that she doesn't let her just take him anywhere with her.
    tjsmomma1108

Answer by tjsmomma1108 at 8:52 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Personally both Janelle and her mother are a big fat mess. Janelle is such a spoiled brat- if her mother had busted her butt more often maybe she wouldn't be such a holy terror. It really makes me mad the way she makes her mother raise her child.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:53 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Her mom comes off as overbearing because Janelle has caused her a ton of issues and her mom has her guard up.
    Anonymous

• I think there is more to the story than MTV has provided. I have a feeling Janelle has caused her Mom to be overbearing and nit picky because of the things Janelle has done in the past. The episode where they were smoking pot...her Mom seems to be all to familiar with this and knows how irresponsible her daughter is. I think Janelle believes she's doing the right thing but has a lot more proving to do...and she really needs to get rid of the dead beat boyfriend. He is doing nothing but weighing her down.

Janelle also lives in the same area I do...still waiting to run into her lol
    Anonymous

• I think Jennelle is just very immature. She whines about everything. She in no way acts like a mother to Jace. I think her mom has given her more than enough chances to grow up and act right but Jennelle never does. I am glad her mom has custody of Jace.
    Anonymous

• i think she and her mother are both a hot mess! lol but jenelle worse so than her mom.. it's unexcusable that j smoks weed. she's just unfit..she does try in her own way,but they are both just a mess.
    robinclements86

Answer by robinclements86 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• It's one crazy a** mess if you ask me. Jennelle claims she wants to be a mom to Jace, but she runs, all the time from her son. If my mom was to kick me out of my house, you BETTER believe I am taking my kids, REGARDLESS! (i'm talking about the first time she kicked her out, before custody was established) Second, since she gave custody to her mom, she SHOULD have went for visitation for Jace.....Third, she just ran off to NJ instead of staying at HOME with her son,.....or when she decides to party and not come home in time to watch her own son. i could go on and on....her mom makes me sick too, she's always yelling, and getting after petty sh*t.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 9:55 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I think it's both. Mom's kind of overbearing and Jenelle doesn't seem to have any common sense. I just feel bad for the baby.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 13, 2011