Is anyone else sick and tired of hearing about Bamboo Pink?

If I get one more invite or someone telling me about this great opportunity that I have to sign up by March 15th, I am going to scream! Seriously, the company is not even selling products yet and I am already turned off by them thanks to their new "consultants". Anyone else feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• Never heard of it.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:43 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• LOL, well aren't I the lucky one then.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:44 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• What is Bamboo pink?
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 8:45 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• It is some new direct selling jewerly business. I have mainly seen them advertising in groups or in my message box (which I have reported!)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:48 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I just heard about it and since there is no commitment until all the info is released April 1st, there is really nothing to lose by signing up and seeing if it tkaes off or not.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 9:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I ignore it I do not care for jewlery
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:06 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Never heard of it.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:07 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• A friend of mine signed up as a "consultant" and for awhile was posting everywhere or talking about it. Nobody signed up and now she hasnt said a word.
    Anonymous

• Have not heard of it and posting anon so I am not bombarded with unwanted info about it at homepage.
    Anonymous

• I sell jewelry.
    That said, I would never fill out information on the internet without seeing the product, rules, compensation plan, and actually KNOWING who I was sending my sensitive information to. I tried to find out more about the company, and information is very sketchy. I hope to heck these ladies haven't bitten off more than they can chew, and things work out for them. Time will tell.

I like to know the ins and outs of anything I'm putting my name on, and giving out my information. I would not even be sure who was getting this info. Kind of scary if you ask me...
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 3:30 AM on Mar. 14, 2011