Shows!

Why is Sunday so chalk full of shows I like haha

So 9pm in Armywives, Desperate Housewives & Sister Wives... do you watch any of them?

Thank goodness for hulu & our new laptops we got last year so I can watch shows on them (we dont have dvr). Housewives & Armywives both come on hulu while Sisterwives do not so I will tune into that one on the tv then watch the other two in the course of the next two days or so! Just realized all these shows has the word wives in it hehe

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I know! I'm DVRing Amazing Race, Undercover Boss, Army Wives, Real Housewives of Orange County, Celebrity Apprentice, Alaskan State Troopers, and Coming Home. Now I just have to find the time to watch them!
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• notice all your show
    are about wives
    hahaha i am same way
    Anonymous

• Your doing better then me. I keep tuning back into the devestating earthquake disaster in Japan from time to time for updates and my teen dd keeps telling me to turn it off and watch something else.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:49 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Sunday nights shows that we watch are Army Wives, Desperate Housewives, The Simpson's, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, and Family Guy and now Coming Home. Since Army wives is on now, we usually watch it and Coming Home and watch everything else on Hulu.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:51 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• if i still had cable it would be all 3
    jessalyns_momma

Answer by jessalyns_momma at 8:53 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Funny I was thinking the same thing. Desperate HouseWives, Celebrity Apprentice, and Undercover Boss. Thankfully Desp. Housewives is a rerun.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 9:17 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I go to church on Sunday nights. I get home in time to watch CSI: Miami and then I go to bed shortly after, most sunday nights.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 11:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I don't have cable anymore.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 11:28 AM on Mar. 14, 2011