For all those stay at home moms and those who are home and board

ok what do you do when the house is clean, the kids and husband are away and you are board? i dont have kids yet myn is due in may but im board. i cleaned the house checked my email thinking of taking dogs for a walk and went thru the baby things

blinkys11

Asked by blinkys11 at 8:52 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I also ind projects to do.. Painting old trim, re-arranging rooms, washing the cars, or get a new recipe, go to the market, get the ingredients, and give it a try. =)
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• there is always something for me to do! lol. for one i seldom get a break and as far as being bored yea right! it must be nice to feel bored. not to be mean but you could get a dictionary
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 8:54 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• RELAX RELAX RELAX..LOL you will wish you had time to be bored come May..lol
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 9:11 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• CAFEMOM!! lol.

I excersize. =)
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 10:53 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• well i guess i could always learn some new words lol
    blinkys11

Comment by blinkys11 (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Read, cook or bake (I cook meals ahead of time and freeze), watch tv. I have 3 kids and little down time right now tho.
    Anonymous

• I still have two kids at home full time and two kids go to school, so I still have to deal with keeping kids happy during the day. Now that the weather is getting better, I am working on getting the house and yard looking good. Spring cleaning and planting flowers are really big right now. Also, I will read a book, do homework, go online and find tests that challenge your brain. Bake some goodies for the kids when they get home. Learn how to sew, knit or crochet. Good luck.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:00 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I have 2 young kids, and pregnant in May, I have 2 dogs and a husband. I am never board. Keeping in mind, relaxing, and getting your feet up, are important things to do for your unborn baby. Taking proper care of yourself is an important parenting tool. Maybe prenatal yoga? Or trying to meet parents of babies now, or other pregnant women, because when the baby comes, it's harder and harder to keep/ start a social life.
    JoyXtwo

Answer by JoyXtwo at 9:00 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I found hobbies. I have a scrapbook i'm putting together and I also have some furniture projects like reupholstering my dining room chairs and repainting my outdoor furniture. I am someone who never wanted to stay at home but since my husband is deployed, I want to be home with my son.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 9:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I don't have enough free time to get bored lol....When I am bored I get on CafeMom lol.....Do you like to read? Or you could learn a craft like to sew, or crochet or something
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2011