Creating a photography website: Where do I start?

I'd like to have a site that has a start page with links to my blog and to the website. I know I need to have a web hosting site and a domain name. Any suggestions? How do I actually create it? Do I use some software? I'm clueless - Help???

Kari777

Asked by Kari777 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Money & Work

• A good website to use to start out with is www.redbubble.com

crdc91506

Answer by crdc91506 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Do a search for Free Website... Angel fire is a good one. You can build a basic page with the tools they have online. If you really want a complicated site you can get Microsoft FrontPage. It's the best page builder (easy to use) software I have found... Then you'll want to go to a place like Go Daddy and buy a domain name. ($9.99/year). It will work as a forwarding service...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:37 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I like synthasite... It is very easy and they give you great templates to use.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I've used this site before. She has very affordable and professional templates and can load the site for you if you use one of the hosting services she works with. http://www.auctionaddons.com/

bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 11:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2008