Do you shop more then once a week or do you plan a weeks worth of menus in advance?

I find I am always running out to get additional ingredients during the week, and it wastes time. Does anyone have any hints on planning weekly meals and only shopping once a week? JuicyJuiceUSA Bunch member

diggreg

Asked by diggreg at 9:40 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Food & Drink

• We shop once a month and I pan a months worth at a time and we go to get milk, eggs, and bread as we run out during the month, but most shopping is done in one shot and is enough to get us through.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:23 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I shop once a week, but also try to stock up on things when they are on sale.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 10:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• We shop once a week, but also try to stock up on things when they are on sale.

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:32 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Both. I plan meals; do big shopping every two weeks, and buy fresh produce every three or four days.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2011