How do i deal w/havin to go back to work?

my baby is four wks old tomorrow i have to go back to work when she is 6 wks. i did not have to work w/my son until he was six months old..i could quit but we would struggle and i know i'd regret it when she is a little bit older.i have a great job and couldn't find a better one makin as much as I do.. i just can't imagine leavin her workin eight to five then only bein w/her a couple hours then off to bed just to leave her again. how am i gonna deal??i know lots of ppl do,but i just dk how im gonna b okay

robinclements86

Asked by robinclements86 at 9:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• We do what we have to do.

Work hard now, establish your career and get a great jump on savings for retirement and college, and you will have more flexibility when your kids are older and need a parent around more.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:26 PM on Mar. 13, 2011