Just found out thursday that we are expecting, but may be further than we think...

Ok, so we just found out this past thursday that we are expecting!! Soo exciting!!

This will be our 2nd child...and our oldest is 8 1/2...

So needless to say, its been a while since I've been pregnant...

I am sooo tired, and my boobs are VERY tender... bloated like crazy, and my DF tells me I am moody...lol

According to a pregnancy site, it says these symptoms are noticible around the 6 week mark...what do you think?

I never actually missed a period, but my last regular one began Jan 30th.... and my last one, which wasn't exactly the same as my normal ones...was feb. 26th... So I guess Im just a lucky girl to still have the last one...lol

Going to the dr this thursday to confirm and etc....but how far would you think I am??

katieandchris01

Asked by katieandchris01 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The only symptom I had was that I was exhausted all the time and that was at about 3-4 weeks.
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 9:52 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I thought I got pregnant in April and it turned out I had actually gotten pregnant in March. I had even been using the ovulation predictors and I was apparently ovulating when I was maybe already pregnant so I don't know. Lol. My husband and I had been trying for almost 9 months and my periods would only come every other month or every third month. So who knows. It's hard to tell by symptoms because every woman and every pregnancy is different. CONGRATS!
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 9:55 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Those were my symptoms when I was around 6-8 weeks. I thought I was further along too, but alas, I was not. Congrats, though!
    Squirellybur

Answer by Squirellybur at 9:57 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• it all depends, i had enough symptoms that i found out i was preggers with #3 at 3 weeks... just a hunch i guess...
    asil

Answer by asil at 1:14 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I'd see what the ultrasound looks like. Those statistics are just an average, so you may not be all that far along yet.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:32 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Every pregnancy is different. I wouldn't put too very much stock into being further along based on averages of when people experience symptoms. With my fourth, I was having pregnancy symptoms a week after conception. I also always think it is best to assume the ltest due date possible than to get your hopes up of an earlier one. If you go in thinking you're 8 weeks and you find out you're 10, you get excited. If you go in thinking you could be 10 and you find out you're 8, you get bummed.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 11:20 AM on Mar. 14, 2011