Cymbalta

is anyone taking cymbalta??? I was having some issues with my 15 yr old daughter (whom is diebetic) & to say the least is was pure hell. I sent her to live with her father for a while, well that whole situation ripped my heart apart. I went to see a counselor who sent me to the psychotrist. She put me on Cymbalta. Well since then I have lost about 10-15 pounds. In my opinion I am fine with the weight (more upset I lost my boobs with it LOL), however everyone around me, at work, family, friends all seem to think that I'm taking drugs. my mom told me she thought i was taking drugs on july 4th. I tried to explain to her that the cymbalta is what has taken the weight off. Is anyone else having a problem with losing weight with this stuff??

HelenStoner

Asked by HelenStoner at 8:35 AM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Health

• No I have not lost weight I have gone in the opposite direction. I have gained about 30 pounds. Sorry I can't help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2008