For those who are not with their children's father

What would you do if one of your friends betrayed you by spying on you for your ex. Could you ever forgive them? And I'm not talking about a situation where you might deserve it for serious stuff like endangering your children or drug use.

kayslay

Asked by kayslay at 10:15 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Id cut that person OUT of my life, and possibly get a restraining order or have them arrested for stalking.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• A real friend wouldn't do that. I think that's one so-called friendship you need to write off as a loss.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:22 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I would write them off
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• She or he is NOT your friend. Sorry, that's not a friend at all.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:10 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• REAL FRIENDS WONT BETRAY U FOR ANYONE JUST LET THAT FRIEND OUT OF YOUR CIRCLE BECAUSE WHAT THING WILL THAT FRIEND DO NEXT TO HURT YOU. JUST BE CAREFUL WHO U CALL YOUR FRIEND NOWADAYS.
    paradyxe28

Answer by paradyxe28 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• That person does not deserve to be called friend. I had someone do that to me when I started dating and I called her out and haven't spoke to her since. It is so gross as to what people do in life sometimes. It's hard to trust anyone unfortunately!
    lildylant

Answer by lildylant at 12:06 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• would not be my friend anymore.
    tastymama

Answer by tastymama at 6:13 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• its your life and your ex should not butt in he should only be cocerned when it comes to the child
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2011