Anyone on here that is perimenopause and using herbs to relieve symptoms? adult content

If you are please tell be which ones and where I can find them and I hope they are safe if I get pregnant ....oh I have all of these signs..Thank you

What Are the Signs of Perimenopause?
You will know you are transitioning into menopause when you begin experiencing some or all of the following symptoms:

Hot flashes
Breast tenderness
Worsening of premenstrual syndrome
Decreased libido (sex drive)
Fatigue
Irregular periods
Vaginal dryness; discomfort during sex
Urine leakage when coughing or sneezing
Urinary urgency (a pressing need to urinate more frequently)
Mood swings
Difficulty sleeping

newbabystarr09

Asked by newbabystarr09 at 10:15 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Health

• amaranth (health food store);burdock(grocery store; vitamin isle) ;cucumber produce in grocery store; Jerusalem artichoke grocery store; watercress grocery store. That is all I have for perimenapause.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 5:05 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I just started black cohash for hot flashes. It takes about a month to start working. I weaned myself off estrogen and now the hot flashes are back. Ugh, can't stand them.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 10:20 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I went through menapause 9 years ago after I had to have a hystorectomy. I was on hormone replacement for 5 years and then dr thought it was time I was taken off. I did ok for about a year and then the symptoms started again. I take "Black Cohosh". I get it at a supplement store in town. I do not know if it is safe to take if you should get pregnant. I'm sure you could look it up online and it would give you more about it.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 10:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I tried all the herbs and all the other OTC stuff last year. Nothing and I mean NOTHING helped my hot flashes, mood swings, and the worst part of it all was the night sweats. I finally gave up, went to the Dr. It took about four medications before I found my savior Activella. I am completely symptom free and I am back to my old self... the way years ago!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:28 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I should add I am 36 years old I will be 37 in May from what I have read online Perimenopause starts anywhere from 10-15 years before menopause..I can't sleep and when I do I wake up covered in sweat
    newbabystarr09

Comment by newbabystarr09 (original poster) at 10:30 PM on Mar. 13, 2011