Is allot of joint and bone pain normal?

I am almost 7 weeks by my count (and the us matches), but almost 8 weeks by my doctor's estimate...

I am nauseous, but no vomiting luckily. I'm also majorly constipated.

My more concerning issue is just pain all over. My back, neck, hips, ribs and hands are killing me. I feel like my bones themselves are disintegrating. I feel ALLOT of pain. Last night I was literally crying from the pain. I do have arthritis, but it's never this bad... this is horrible.

Anyone else feeling like this?

I do have a doctor appointment tomorrow and will discuss this. I'm hoping it's just an effect of pregnancy.

angelmommy11

Asked by angelmommy11 at 10:15 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i would say somewhat normal... hormones do strange things to joints, tendons, etc... so it could be your arthritis acting up with that...
    asil

Answer by asil at 1:12 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• It could be the relaxin, which is the hormone that helps your pelvis open up to allow your bay to be delivered. It affects every joint in the body, so if you're overdoing anything, you may be feeling it. Definitely talk to your OB when you go tomorrow (sounds like you already plan to), but this is the only pregnancy connection I can think of. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:30 AM on Mar. 14, 2011