daughter has itchy scalp...help

hello! my daughter keeps complaining that her head itches, but its NOT lice, the school nurse checked. anyone have any recommendations for this? thanks!

beachmom0703

Asked by beachmom0703 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Health

• my boys 9 and 7 get this when they do not wash all of the soap out of their hair which is very very hard since we have hard water. I would check that. it will look like cradle cap if that is the case.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 9:44 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• massage some aloe vera into her scalp...You can also go to Earth Clinic.. A lot of stuff I tried and it worked...
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 9:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I get an itchy scalp from time to time. I found that the only way to stop it was to switch to Suave's Daily Clarifying shampoo and conditioner (it's the clear one). I think one of the dyes or scents in the other shampoos and conditioners was bothering me. Maybe the same thing with your daughter.
    jms124

Answer by jms124 at 10:48 PM on Nov. 23, 2008