Cafemom bullies...

Anyone notice that there seems to be way more nasty personalities than ever before? People who pick fights for any tiny little reason and are extremely rude and immature. I feel like this place turned into a high school, a trashy one at that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in About CafeMom

• it has its
    days
    Anonymous

• I have never had any problems here, but if you are just don't pay any attention to people like that. =)
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 10:46 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• It comes and goes. I guess it depends on what kinds of moods moms are in. I mean it shouldn't matter anyways because there isn't any reason someone should be rude to someone else but it happens.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 10:46 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• It's always been like this. I joined cafemom a few years ago and left because of the nastiness. I decided to give it another try recently...I just ignore it now
    Anonymous

• Its mostly the groups. I have belonged to this site for 3 years now and it has gone downhill. There are mother mom sites, i may just be moving on.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:48 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I just call them "trolls" because that's how they are behaving. If you ignore them, then you take away their power.
    texassahm

Answer by texassahm at 10:57 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• what I hate its when you answer a question and people take it as bad criticism when they have no clue that you meant nothing but good out of it. Then they sit and bash you and try to bring you down.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 11:00 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Margee I can tell the difference between that and straight out harassment. I am talking about the group not q&a. People are actually more civil here than half the groups on this site that are basically monkey cages with the way people act.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I always bring up touchy issues and I always get slammed for that, people can't handle the truth they like to live in a fantasy.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 5:47 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• A lot of the groups have some real nasties in them. They seem to get off on arguing, insulting, or bashing one another. Totally immature. But there are some great groups where nitwits like that are NOT tolerated...you just have to find them. I don't think it's any different on any other mom site.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:11 AM on Mar. 14, 2011