How can I?

How can I get My lifeless relationship with DF back on track. We always fight anymore and its both of our faults. I love him to much to let him go But I don't know where to begin to try and fix things. Any advice regarding saving our relationship would be greatlky appreciated.

JordonMichelle

Asked by JordonMichelle at 10:46 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Sit down and try to talk things out without yelling and make sure that you don't sound like you're blaming him for everything. Relationships take work that is for sure. GL hon.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 10:48 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Try working on yourself first before the relationship or him. You admit it's partly your fault too, good job, it always is. Dr.Phil Relationship Rescue is really good, so is The Five Love Languages. That's what our counselor recommended to us. GOod luck to you;)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 13, 2011