Something I seen....

Ok, so I was walking around at a park today, and there was this couple out with their kid, and they & their kid had face paint on... being as too I used to do this stupid shiznit, I know they are a juggalo & juggalette. for those who don't know what that is... a simple way to put it is juggalos and juggalettes listen to insane clown posse, twiztid, boondox etc.... But what's yalls opinion on putting the face paint on a 2 yr old?!?!

via86

Asked by via86 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• They are allowed to maybe they are all into icp who am i to judge my kids were listening to metallica at that age

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:09 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• The whole thing is stupid. I think it borders on abuse - that face paint can't be healthy for their young skin.
    texassahm

Answer by texassahm at 11:13 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• But really face paint... hell I listen to metallica all the time. But I got away from the whole Juggalo scene when I had my first one... People get killed over that, but I see ur point to it ain't our place to judge but it just worries me for the child
    via86

Comment by via86 (original poster) at 11:13 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• One more thing, I hope they are not taking their kids to those concerts. There are drugs everywhere at those things - it is not a safe place for children...and THAT would be abuse/neglect.
    texassahm

Answer by texassahm at 11:14 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• OMG that would be pure stupidity on the parents part... I have been to concerts & the gathering before!!!! Drugs & drinking out the butt... and the do the whole faygo shower thing... a sticky kid from that wouldn't be good either!!!!!
    via86

Comment by via86 (original poster) at 11:18 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• What the....? I've honestly never heard of it. Honestly, I think it sounds quite stupid, and I'd look askance at any adult I saw wearing face paint.

Save it for halloween, people!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:29 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• maybe they went to a fair before hand or something. who are we to judge?
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 6:19 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• maybe they are celebrating halloween early.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 7:15 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I think it's ridiculous. The whole scene.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 11:23 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• It may be rediculous, but the fact is that thri child is not hamed by th paint! And I knw allot of ICP songs, and a child should NEVER hear them, but if they only do the paint, but sensor the music, I cant judge!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:55 PM on Mar. 14, 2011