Head rushing

I have high blood pressure on and off a lot lately and have been feeling like I'm in a sorta fog. My brain feels way off I'm scared that something is really wrong but can't go to the er or doctor cause I have no cash. I notices sometimes when I stand up my head feels full and I get a weird rushing sound I dont know what it is but I'm really scared. Could I be heading for a stroke? Stroke and heart attack is a family genetic I can't escape. My dad died when he was 47 yrs old my grandma had a massive stroke.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Health

• O my, you can go to the ER they have to see and treat you no matter if you have insurance or not. You will receive a bill, but I think that is a lot better than not knowing what is going on with you. Good luck!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:20 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• You should be asking a doctor this question, not the moms on Cafemom. Go to an ER now. The billing department has payment plans, and they also have other options - better safe than sorry. If you die, who will take care of your children/family?
    texassahm

Answer by texassahm at 11:22 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• er's are for emergency's only. What do I say to them uh hi my head doesnt feel right?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Its not happening now but I still feel something odd in my head. I dont have any pain.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• What u r experiencing is an emergency. It is not at all normal. They have the equipment to do testing to figure out what is wrong.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:49 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• u can't go to a free clinic or a clinic that goes by ur income....
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 12:43 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Cash or not you might want to go to the ER. It sounds like you could be heading for a stroke.That is nothing to play with.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 4:50 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• theirs no free clinics in utah.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Mar. 14, 2011