Have you over come your dislike of drinking water?

Drinking water is a must..I force myself to drink two bottles everyday..I have heard others flavor there water with lemon..What way's have you flavored your water to like it best? last question on my to do list..hahaha I had to think of something..But,really I would like to know..Because I dislike water so.

newbabystarr09

Asked by newbabystarr09 at 11:13 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I hate water. But all those flavorings (unless you're squeezing in real fruit) are so full of artificial crap that my body can't tolerate, and I have to have water, so I keep a fun reusable bottle or glass with a straw or something with me all day. I'd also rather chug a whole bunch at once, instead of sipping on it throughout the day - so I usually try to get 32oz down with my breakfast or shortly after, and another 16 with each meal or right after.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I've gotten to the point where I've had to flavor my water because I have to drink it so much. Rarely can I tolerate plain water anymore and it has to be ice cold. I take Crystal Light (or rather it's generic equivalent). It's almost the only way I can stand it anymore. And squeezing lemon doesn't do the trick, not for me anyway.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:16 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I try and drink water...but it is hard..I usually add a packet of propel
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 11:37 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I hated drinking water. Then I found that Crystal Light iced tea packets, really aren't that bad. They do sell store brands too so it cheaper.
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 11:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I love water.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:18 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I have over come it just because of the pregnancy and I dont want to get dehydrated.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 11:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I like tea with a packet of splenda or a OceanSpray Cran Packet. When I workout or it's hot out like drinking water...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:00 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Uggh I hate drinking water!!!! DH has to MAKE me drink water everyday, the only way I can drink it is if it's ICE cold and I can put some lemon juice or Crystal Lite in it....if I can put Crystal Lite in it then I would drink it all day everyday but DH doesnt believe it's "pure" that way lol so most of the time it's just lemon juice.
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:49 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I love water. Besides a daily cup of coffee and an occassional glass of wine, it's the only thing I drink.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:30 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I drink water all day long am always refilling my glass

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:18 AM on Mar. 14, 2011