My mother has turned my whole family against me (sisters, brothers, fringe pals) no stopping her, how can I win with a crazy 83 year old mother hating up on me?

My mother has turned my whole family against me (sister, brothers, fringe pals), people that SHOULD be in my life. I had a double mastecomy last year and put some of it on net and my mom found out and turned everyone against me telling them I said this or that. I said those things (sister is fat, brothers are weird, yada yada) but over 20 years ago. My mom is either jealous of me for some sick reason, or just plain hates me for being the only child she had that left the nest. They all live near or with my mom. My brothers live together in one room cottage with a curtain separating them, my sister has recently moved back to them after being scammed by some Nigerian guy, and here I am all alone with no one. Even my husband has been bitten by my mother's poison, as well as others in the story. WHAT CAN I DO? Help !!!!

KayByrd

Asked by KayByrd at 11:13 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe you should sit down and figure out why they are mad at you sometimes things we said a long time ago can still be on peoples mind. If you want to find out you should ask them offer the olive branch and sit down with them talk it out.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:17 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• love her at a distance...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 12:51 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Somebody needs to tell you what's going on. It's no fun being left in the dark. You have a right to know why they are mad, or even the fact of whether or not it's justified. Keep trying to find out, don't give up. Once you find out what it's all about then you will have a chance to finally make it right.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:54 AM on Mar. 14, 2011