Problems with my monthly

I know this may seem odd but I never had my period reguraly up until 3 mth ago then in jan I had my last one. I have had one since Im not on the pill and my husband and I do not use protection. and Im not on the pill I took a pregancy test it was neg. Has anyone else had this prob. any comments or thought would be greatly appreacited.

momof2199

Asked by momof2199 at 11:23 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Well being off the the pill can be causing your period to be out of whack. I've never been regular except when on the pill. I had mirena about 1 1/2 ago for over a year and we had it taken out to have another baby. It took us almost 9 months to get pregnant after having it taken out and I think it was partially due to the fact that I was only having a period about every 3 months or so. My doctor had to put me on a medicine twice to make me have my period while trying to get pregnant hoping that it would help me ovulate. Good luck.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 11:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I ve been off the pill for 2 years due to a blood clot in my arm and Ive lost weight so Im hopeing that works thank u for your comment it was very helpful.
    momof2199

Comment by momof2199 (original poster) at 11:32 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• It's possible that your hormones aren't high enough to trigger the uterine lining shedding every month or there could be something else happening. I suggest seeing your doctor to rule out that there's anything going on. Best of luck to you!
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 1:13 PM on Mar. 14, 2011