Deviated septum

I think I have it but I'm not sure I do have sleep apnea I can smell stuff just fine but I have the hardest time breathing through my nose. If anyone has had this problem and got it fixed,would you tell me how it went?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Health

• Had mine done a few months ago. As long as you stay on top of your meds it's a really easy recovery. My meds wore off about an hour after my surgery and, well, I don't recommend it. Worst hour of my life. That said, the pain is short-lived. I was completely off pain meds two days after surgery. Getting the splints out felt weird, but didn't hurt. Freaked me out to see those big ol' things come out of such a small space, though! LOL!
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:57 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• The splints being removed was the worst pain I had ever felt. They're about 2"long and look like boomarangs. Other than that, the surgery was a sucess.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:36 AM on Mar. 14, 2011