Is your husband the favorite in-law in your family?

My mom told me today that my husband was the favorite son in-law right now. But she also said that he should enjoy it now because knowing them (my parents) will change their mind before too long. LMAO! My parents hate all the in-laws, so to be the favorite is a big deal.

I am not worried he will lose his title as the favorite, my BIL's are morons. :D

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 12:05 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• My Dad told my husband that he's his favorite.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:08 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I would think so since he is the only inlaw they have now. haha
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 12:17 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Yes my husband is the favorite in-law
    morenarfr05

Answer by morenarfr05 at 12:39 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• LOL funny. Well - dh and I only have 1 sibling each. My dh was CERTAINLY the favorite without a DOUBT when my brother was still married to his ex-witch... ummm I mean ex-wife. ROFL My parents love my brother's wife now - they've been married now gosh maybe 7 years now? DH and I have been married 19 1/2. SO I guess they both have their plusses :)

AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 12:52 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Yes, my husband is the favorite. There's not a doubt that my parents like him more than they do me.....my mom even says so. LOL
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 1:10 AM on Mar. 14, 2011