How do I cope with these feelings.

Me and my boyfriend, do not have problems persay-- we fight occasionally over things that are basically redundant and meaningless-- but he is always questioning our relationship-- friends arround us have been having problems in there relationships-- its like everytime we fight he makes a comment thats why he hates relationships or that we are not going to make it, and that he doesnt want to be with me, and so many red flags go off about me-- and then when I look for other places to live, he doesnt want me to go-- or to leave-- before this we agreed to start to trying for a baby-- something I want so bad-- now after a few fights he doesnt want to try anymore-- its like my heart is breaking-- like I cant have dreams of marrige and children-- Now its should we really be trying for a baby-- I love him but do I stay or do I go-- I cant feel like this-- I want to think about a life and a family-- not wondering if he really wants to be with me...

Blah_love_me

Asked by Blah_love_me at 12:05 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• I wouldn't be trying for a baby with a man who's hasn't married me yet!!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:14 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• It doesn't really sound like he wants to be tottally committed in a relationship to me. I wouldn't want to have a child to someone that nitpicks our relationship and is unsure of what he wants. You shouldn't have to worry about your so wanting to be with you, you should know that he wants to be with you, that's when I would start planning a life and family.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 12:15 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• it sounds more like he is just comfortable enough to keep you around until he finds someone he has a deeper connection with rather than him actually having feelings for you.. i'd move on and find a guy who truly loves you and wants all the things you do in life
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:30 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• IT DOESN'T SOUND PROMISING SWEET HEART I WOULD WAIT IT OUT BEFORE HAVING A BABY WITH THE WRONG GUY.
    jfrancis91680

Answer by jfrancis91680 at 12:40 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• It sounds like he is comparing your relationship to the people around him who are having problems as well. But just because other people are having problems doesn't give him the right to think negatively about your relationship. It's obvious that the both of you have a difference of opinion on some subjects. If you want to have children and he doesn't, that would definitely be a flag in my book. Do you feel like you really have a chance, or is he just too wishy-washy? If he doesn't really know what he wants, give him a chance to decide without you around, that should make him come to his senses and decide what he really wants.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:45 AM on Mar. 14, 2011