20 month old DD already talks back and tell's me and DH NO!!

Wow she's not even 2 yet and already throw's tantrums..It is kinda funny but, I don't laugh she goes down to the floor really soft and rolls around and starts crying.. Not just falling out hard on the floor like I have seen other children do. how do you discipline a toddler..Time out don't seem to work because she don't understand taking away toy's don't work because she can entertain herself..Awww and when she know's she's in trouble she tries to give us kisses..and I have to take her kisses.. What do I do? she is just to cute.

newbabystarr09

Asked by newbabystarr09 at 12:31 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• if she is throwing a tantrum one of the things you can do is dont give her your attention. Thats why they throw tanturms is bc they want attention and they are angry. once she sees that its not going to work she will stop. and yes she will entertain herself when you take away toys, BUT if you dont give those toys back for say 15-30 mins she'll get it.
    MoonPixie

Answer by MoonPixie at 12:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2011