What should i do in this situation?

I am looking to move out of my current living situation and need some advice....

I just want someone's opinion on what i should do...?

Option 1: Move out now but, have very little money, if any, left over?

Or

Option 2: Wait for two weeks, have a lot more money left over and have a month to save up more money to pay rent and bills and such?

Let me just say this...My current living situation is verbally abusive...What should i do?

Stay and deal with it another 3 weeks?...Or, get out now while the gettin's good?

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• go with option 2!
    mom_test

Answer by mom_test at 12:42 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• go asap run don't look back....
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 12:42 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• since it is verble wait the 2 weeks stay away as long as you can during the days and away from it at night if it gets to bad just get out or see if you can stay with a friend for just two weeks to make sure your financially stable as well as mentaly
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 12:49 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Check into getting into a Battered Women's Shelter, you are being abused. You need to get out now. In the shelter you will be able to get your head on straight and set your goals.You will also be able to save up the money that you will need to start your new life.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 4:46 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• If it's not physical, I'd go with option 2. That way you know you'll be able to stay afloat. Good luck, Mama!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:00 AM on Mar. 14, 2011