"meanest mom on the planet"

this mom is a genius, it's nice to see some parents aren't afraid to disciple their children. What do you think?

The ad reads: "OLDS 1999 Intrigue. Totally uncool parents who obviously don't love teenage son, selling his car. Only driven for three weeks before snoopy mom who needs to get a life found booze under front seat. $3,700/offer. Call meanest mom on the planet."

Julia0331

Asked by Julia0331 at 10:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• omg! thats too good! Im sure half of what she wrote was all out of the mouth of the son! of if my girls ever try anything like that im playin a copy cat and stealing this!
    leapyear

Answer by leapyear at 11:01 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• lol..... Almost makes me hope my kids hide booze under the seat when they can drive just so I can place this ad!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• funny and mean at the same time. what is she trying to prove to her child (embarassment?) unless she discloses his name in the ad? mixed feelings on this.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:09 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Good.. Thats what they get for drinking underage.
    Nikkisabella

Answer by Nikkisabella at 10:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Good for that mom. If more parents would do stuff like that maybe teens would get a clue.
    Anonymous

• LOVE it!!!!
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 11:33 PM on Nov. 23, 2008