He is ashamed of me.

He will take me out only whne it is just us two. When his friends invite us to a family thing he wont take me with him. Then he lies to his friends and say I am sick or not interested in going. He makes me feel worthless and that he is ashamed of me cause he doesn't want to be with me around his friends. He said I over react and that it isn't true but he doesn't even invite me stuff . We are having marital problems and I am really at the point of walking out if his life for good. I don't even want him near because he has treated me so badly lately. What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Leave or get some help. See if he is willing to go to marriage counselor if not you may have to leave him.

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:44 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I'm so sorry.... no man should ever make you feel like this!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:45 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• move on..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 12:49 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Sorry this is happening to you. I don't think you're overacting at all. What he's doing is just MEAN!!
    Has this just recently started? Any chance there's a new girlfriend? (Just asking)
    If you're having marital problems- there's a problem some where.
    I hope you get it all worked out.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 12:54 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Who knows he could for all I know he never talks to me about anything. I don't wear my wedding ring anymore he stop wearing his along time ago cause he CAN"T for work. Whatever I think that were done and just staying together just to be together,
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:01 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• He should not make you feel this way. If he loves you, he should treat you like that & be proud to have you with him / at his side. I would try some couselling as well & talk to him - let him know how you feel & if he's not willing to work then move on best you can
    bethany49

Answer by bethany49 at 1:03 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• now it is time turn the table how would he feel if you went out with your friends and you take him with you
    you need to speand some time with your friends and leave him at home sorry he can't come
    yes he will feel what you feel yes it might just work
    you need to ask him what he does on those night out with the boys
    if he shopping for new best friend time to let him go but if he just hanging with the boys doing boy things
    next time he goes out stand at the door and leave with him okay you ready and go no one can make take this you aloud him to do it to each time and he's not ready you go out with his friends tell his freinds sorry he sick or could get dress fast enough pay backs are bitch so started fighting back you need to get your back bone or balls stand up for your self
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:28 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• he probably doesnt want you around when he gets invited to things because he's on the look out of finding a new "somebody" whether its someone on the side or someone completly new to start again with. i could be wrong but i can only imagine this is why he doesnt want you around.

some relationships are just said and done with, some people say "go to counceling" to try to save it but when you've been too tired of dealing with these things, you just hate being stomped on and your feeling are being stomped on too. this is a good situtation of how one of those "go to counceling" advice does not work here.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:07 AM on Mar. 14, 2011