Feeling down and don't know how to talk to him

I have reached my breaking point. I don't know what to do. I want my family together but he wants 2 make sure he has a stable job which is undestandable but damn i wanna be planning a wedding like the girl from teen moms. Maybe i should take it one day at a time and just be thnkful he does what he can for the both of us even though he has a crappy job. i just thought things were going to be so different. Maybe i shouldn't thought it was gonna be a fairy tale. How should i say something to him without fussing

Ninisopretty120

Asked by Ninisopretty120 at 12:55 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Not a lot to say. He's being a responsible man and a planner. That's a good thing. You can still plan a wedding just without a set date.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:08 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i guess as girls we all want that as our wedding but the reall world hits you tun of bricks my mother gave me $50.00 with out the help of my sisters i would not have wedding my dress cost $100,00 we made plain simple but it worked my day was the best day ever
    you don't need glamour ,small is good you could have garden party ,ask family bring their best dish pot luck works wounders
    you can make your own cake ,dress from the past is best ,pick a day that when you first meet would be ideal date so work with that
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:19 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• thank u
    Ninisopretty120

Comment by Ninisopretty120 (original poster) at 2:14 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• ugh i know how u feel! im in the same situation! im sry :(
    Mxcxr16

Answer by Mxcxr16 at 3:39 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i'm so glad i'm not alone...keep in tough
    Ninisopretty120

Comment by Ninisopretty120 (original poster) at 7:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2011