What would do for a day?

If you had a day to yourself without your kids and s/o what would you do? I need some ideas.

charmd18

Asked by charmd18 at 1:12 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Honestly...I have so much housework and homework and work-work to do that I would probably try to get caught up on something.

If I was truly "free" I would probably take a nap and maybe go see a movie.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:15 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Sleep in, take a long bubble bath, drink a glass of wine, and just RELAX!
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 1:21 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• get all dressed up and go grocery shopping, and pick up things that i need. call some other mother and see if she could get free and just go around town. take a long bath. watch movies. take a long walk aimlessly ( this is a relaxing thing i used to do constantly before i had my daughter). go out to eat. rearrange the house.
    CrimsonHaze

Answer by CrimsonHaze at 1:23 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I do this with my sister about 2twice a month, its our "mommy's day out"! we normally start with coffee, and then we just go window shopping, walk the mall, go to things like (here we have) the woman's expo or the home and garden show, or just sit at hastings and read mags or sit outside and just drink coffee and talk, we just do all the things that we dont normally have time for because of our kids, like getting our hair done or nails, or eye brow wax...
    lilliedoll

Answer by lilliedoll at 1:34 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I do every 2 weeks, sort of lol. After I get the kids to school in the morning, I pick up my friend and her youngest and we go do some grocery shopping and sometimes other shopping, then we get lunch and take her youngest to school at 1140 (half day kindergarten) and we go either do some more shopping or hang out at one of our houses til time to pick up the kids. I know its still technically not a "free" day, but I'm free of cleaning and I'm out of the house, so it's great! On a truly free day with no errands or house work to be done, I would do some baking, watch some tv, read a good book, take a hot bubble bath, and go for a walk. Not all in that order of course!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:47 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Probably a spa. then go to church and clear my mind of all my sins and catch up with my own self.
    vania_jmz

Answer by vania_jmz at 6:21 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I have a huge list:
    Get a mani-pedi
    Go to the movies
    Lunch with a friend
    Short road trip
    Shopping
    Nap
    Help a friend
    Talk on the phone
    Go swimming
    Go for a walk
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:12 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Have a beer and watch a movie. :)
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 11:21 AM on Mar. 14, 2011