How do i make him understand its not him? adult content

my husband doesnt understand why im more self conscious in the bedroom now than i was in highschool...

jburns52

Asked by jburns52 at 2:15 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Have you told him why yet? If not, then how can he?

Good luck!!
    AvonLadySandy

Answer by AvonLadySandy at 2:18 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• yea i did, i told him its cuz of the kids....my body is different. i no he likes it but i have to like it to. lol plus im not as gutsy like i was...im scared of kids getting up. its crazy. i definitely need to get over it. lol
    jburns52

Comment by jburns52 (original poster) at 2:25 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• U can workout to build up your self esteem issues u have about your body.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:35 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Time to take matters into your own hands! Do something for yourself to boost your self-confidence. I started working out, and it's made a huge difference for me. Few of us look like we did in high school, especially with kids! Embrace yourself, and see what your hubby sees- a sexy mama! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:37 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I am too of course but I am so use to DH after all these years that I'm pretty comfortable being naked with him.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 11:25 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• we were separated for 4yrs after highschool and got back together 3 yrs ago. lol so he kind of missed me after my first son. i bought all new lingerie and have been walking with the baby. lol now that its nice out. he says im beautiful and gives me compliments all the time. its just the prudeness i guess. lol
    jburns52

Comment by jburns52 (original poster) at 7:05 PM on Mar. 14, 2011