Ahhhh!

We've been TTC and I have been throwing up all night [1st time this has happened] i have tenderness and I can not stop sleeping.

My period isn't due til next week is it too early to test?

Im kind of scared to test because I don't want to get my hopes up; what should I do? Wait a week or test now?

Jersey_class

Asked by Jersey_class at 2:22 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Honestly I would get a package that has at least 2 and take one now well in the morning and if it is negative wait another week or two and take the second one. GL hon I remember the waiting and guessing game. Keep your head up.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 4:19 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I agree with Bamzakarat, we went through the ttc rollercoaster for two years, and everyone said not to test early cuz it would just drive me nuts... but not know drove me more nuts... so I would get a pack with two and test as close as i could without going crazy and if it was negative i would give it a week. that way you don't have to sit and think "if i just tested now would it show positive and i could just stop wondering" and if it is negative you can still test later, but dont have to go so crazy knowing that one test did say negative.
    Mrs.KV

Answer by Mrs.KV at 11:26 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• ahh im just soo scared to get my hopes up we hev 3 yrs old he'll be 4 this yr; but back in 2008 we got pregnant with twins nd lost them 2 months in=/ so im nervous
    Jersey_class

Comment by Jersey_class (original poster) at 11:35 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I'd wait personally just in case you have a stomach bug as opposed to being pregnant. For your sake, I really hope you are though.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 1:07 PM on Mar. 14, 2011