AHH HELP PLEASE

We've been TTC and I have been throwing up all night [1st time this has happened] i have tenderness and I can not stop sleeping.

My period isn't due til next week is it too early to test?

Im kind of scared to test because I don't want to get my hopes up; what should I do? Wait a week or test now?

Jersey_class

Asked by Jersey_class at 2:23 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Most pregnancy tests say they can tell you right away if you are or are not pregnant.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 2:26 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Do you think it's too soon should i wait a week?
    Jersey_class

Comment by Jersey_class (original poster) at 2:29 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• When is your period due? You can test as early as 5 days before your period, but if you get a negative, you can't rely on that. So you're better off waiting until you miss your period (even though I know it's TORTURE!!). Hang in there, and I hope you get a positive!!

baby dust

musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:32 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I'm not due til next week!! ahhh, When i was pregnant with Mason my 3 yrs old son i thought he was food poisoning. lol. I'm just scared because we got pregnant in 2008 wth twins and lost them 2 months in =/
    Jersey_class

Comment by Jersey_class (original poster) at 2:34 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I think that I would wait another week .
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 4:27 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I'm a frequent tester. So, if it were me, I'd test now, and probably again every few days until either AF arrived or I got a positive. However, if you're the type that hates "wasting" tests, you should wait, because you'd have a better chance at a correct result in a week.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 10:55 AM on Mar. 14, 2011