South east missouri??

My DH and I are moving in the next few months, and we are currently looking for a "Suburban" type neighborhood. We need a big place, perhaps with bus systems (Incase our car breaks down or something) and with lots to do. I do NOT like the STL area I have went thru a few different parts, and it all just looks messy... WHERE ARE THE NICE NEIGHBORHOODS? I have heard good things about Kirkwood...

WhitneyMommyOf2

Asked by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 2:42 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Travel

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Contact relators in that area, they can help you find a home in the right neighborhood and can answer questions like to see if that area has a transit system.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 10:31 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I live in West County (western end of St Louis county). Nice enough, great schools, not great bus/public transportation. Kirkwood is beautiful, but the public schools there are not good. You want to live in the Rockwood or Parkway school districts for public schools unless you can afford private.
    SelaCarsen

Answer by SelaCarsen at 4:19 PM on Mar. 20, 2011