Would u be mad if u in my place

when u work u get paid. This money goes direct to bank acount. Would u be made if your husbaned didn't want u to know the or use this bank acount. He only wait until I ask him I need money. He will give me,but if he didn't have he will tell me to wait,but I have to keep asking him everytime"did u got money"
My problem was I am tired of asking him and everytime asking him. THE WORSE THING IS WHEN HE HAVE MONEY IN THE ACOUNT (extra money)HE WILL GO BY HIM SELF AND BUY THINGS FOR THE HOUSE. I TOLD HIM U SHOULD ASKE ME IF U HAVE EXTRA MONEY, ASK ME AND SEE WHAT I WHISH TO BUY.
My Point is I told him I need to go use that bank acount, rather than just asking and asking for moneybut he was mad and he said NO I DIDN'T WANT ANYBODYTO USE MY WORK BANK ACOUNT.
WOuld u be mad if u are in my place?because I am so sade,and disspointed

lelly1019

Asked by lelly1019 at 2:56 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• yup... if we are married we share an account...
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:03 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Open your own account and put your money in there. He has no right to control your income. Just be sure to give a portion of the monthly expenses for bills to get paid.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 3:03 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I am so dissponited of how when he is dessagree, he won't do it no matter what. He is not going to think that is not big deal, no way, if he is dissagree he will not try to fixe it he will say no it mean n. I aske him "why what is going to bother u (why not)"
    lelly1019

Comment by lelly1019 (original poster) at 3:05 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I understand your frustration but you need to come to sort of an agreement. I do not agree with his methods one bit and would make his head spin. My ex was very manipulating until I said enough was enough. I wouldn't tell you what I did but I live very good today. Some ppl do not want wives but rather a maid. After many years of moving like a robot it hit me that he was greedy and just wanted me as a toy. Alimony and child support is kicking his bu** right now.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 3:06 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I don't work
    lelly1019

Comment by lelly1019 (original poster) at 3:06 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• By the way he is not greedy, when he the money he will give. But when it is done I have to ask. I just heat to just aske and ask
    lelly1019

Comment by lelly1019 (original poster) at 3:09 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Sorrey I mean when he have money he will give
    lelly1019

Comment by lelly1019 (original poster) at 3:10 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• my hubby was the same way so one day i went to the bank check what was in there boy so much so yes i took some out really i took alot out to buy food ,clothes for the kids some thing for the house ,men don't see that it cost alot to feed a family let alone to run a house
    when you say you don't work out side the home great but who does the work in the house
    he would have to pay some one if you where not there right ,so get payed his money is yours
    by law half of every thing he owns is yours so get yours now
    yes you can go to the bank
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 3:14 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Guys did u get my point, I didn't say he hide the money "no he is not" is just I didn't want to keep asking ,yes he will give yes is not going to mined if I buy what ever I want. I ONLY TIRED OF KEEP ASKING HIM FOR MONEY…. I want when I need money I just go look the bank acount and go buy with out asking him.
    lelly1019

Comment by lelly1019 (original poster) at 3:25 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Yup!
    It will make me so annoying for a week
    kristy125185

Answer by kristy125185 at 4:45 AM on Mar. 14, 2011