Please someone out there tell me....

Am I the only woman with a great man, honest marriage, etc...I mean I'm not tryin to rag on anyone and I'm not trying to brag...I just want to know that there are couples out there that work!!!! That yeah we all go through the rough patches but everything works out in the end. I know not everyone can but some?????

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 10:19 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• We've been together 15 years.It is what it is. But he is a loyal man that does not drink or cheat.Yeah he loves to cook too.He is my stand up guy ,Marriage has ups,downs,ins and outs. Make the most of it and learn to deal.I am married for life................
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• My DH and I got married when we were 17yrs old and are still married today.....19yrs later. We have gone through our ups and downs but have always committed to making our marriage work.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Sure. So far anyway :-)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:21 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• My husband and I have been together for 5 years this December, married for a little over 2. We don't keep secrets from each other...we have a very honest marriage. We're completely happy. It's possible. My in-laws have been married for 27 years and they had been together for about 5 years before getting married.
    lebrbria

Answer by lebrbria at 10:21 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• me and my hubby aren't perfect and we've had our times but i'm so in love with him and the love is reciprocated. the love he shows for our family makes him an even better man!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I know couples who are happily married. I am just one who is happily single. Marriage didn't work for me but that's not a bad thing. Being happy is great. I respect those who have chosen marriage. Some even like it! LOL

Answer by admckenzie at 10:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• We've been married 16 (17 next month) years. There have been some really tough times but we seem to make it through stronger and better. There hasn't been any infidelity or anything too bad, just rough patches. I'm happily married 99.9 % of the time :o)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• My DH and I have been together for 15 years and married for 7 of those years. I am not saying we haven't had our ups and down, but all in all. I am still madly in love with him and he tells me every day that he is madly in love with me. I hope we will always be this way.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 10:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Yeah..haha, I was beginning to feel the same way!! My hubby and I got married young and are still very in love! We do have rough patches, but doesn't everyone. My DH is absolutely amazing, he is a hard working, very loving, romantic(when he wants to be, haha), supportive husband, and an amazing father. Him and our son are my world(and God, of course)!! I don't know what I do without the three of them:O)
    cjo1366

Answer by cjo1366 at 11:17 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• So far so good here!
    tyree08

Answer by tyree08 at 12:32 AM on Nov. 24, 2008