I always get hurt!.......crying

No matter what i do i can never please my bf enough, i try so hard and get hardly nothing in return, he says he loves me, he says he cares, shows nothing of careing half the time. he wants to be with me, but doesnt know about us anymore. I just want to give up, but in=m in love with him. Ive bee crying alot latly, im also stressed, somewhat depressed and always tired, i always have so much on my mind and alot im going through ugh idk what to do anymore. i want us to last but idk if we will right now :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Life sometime u give us something and in one minut it takes it. I have dissgrement with my husbaned today. And he is asleep and I whish I am in his aram,and I can't sleep, but I can't go to him because he didn't want to do something for me. So I am crying now and blaming him for my sadnes
    lelly1019

Answer by lelly1019 at 3:39 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• The (u) at the begining is not rigth.
    lelly1019

• its always me trying and hes not doing anything.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:43 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I used to be very sad 2,but now my life is fine. U shouldnot let him hurt u
    lelly1019

Answer by lelly1019 at 3:45 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• This is how I felt with the father of my child. We broke up recently and it wasn't until a few days ago that I realized it wasn't because we weren't right for each other, and that there is hope for us. I feel that when I have a life of my own and I stop making my life revolve around making him happy and trying to not feel crappy about why he acts mad at me all the time then maybe I'll be ready to be in a relationship. When he can figure out how to make HIMSELF happy and I can focus on my own happiness, have my own hobbies, time for friends and things that I like to do that don't involve him then I think we can be together, happily.
    Not saying you should break up. I think if you love him you should try everything you can, like I did. Realize you can't make someone be happy..all you can do is make yourself happy and hope he joins along.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 3:47 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I had to learn the hard way, a man that constantly hurts you isn't worth your time... it took me 3 years but trust me, it feels so good to get away gtom the abuse! GL!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:48 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• sometimes you have to admit the obvious to yourself. I was woth my ex for over 10 years and he took me for a ride. While everyone seen what was going on I refused to see it. When I opened my eyes and looked I had to make a decision. You might be in love, but if he makes you feel like this now he is not for you. Your soul mate is coming and this bf has to go in order for him to come. Sorry sweetie. Hugs
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 3:50 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• we fight pretty bad over stupid things and then we talk a little and at the end he acts like everythings ok and say nite i love you.......:/ guys are so confuseing*
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:08 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Agree with JuneMama09. Someone that constantly hurts you and makes you feel bad instead of good is someone toxic and not worth your time. Words are only words unless they are put into action. You didn't say your age but I bet there's plenty of time to find someone better. Ask yourself why you feel the need to stay with this person? Are you afraid of being alone? When everything is right in your life, you will attract the right person naturally. Life involves many loves and each love is different and may not be right.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 4:10 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Someone that loves you wouldn't constantly hurt you and make you feel like that. Just a thought.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:57 AM on Mar. 14, 2011