Does your hubby still love you?

so i last week i asked my husband why we are still together and if he even loves me at least a little?... there is a reason why i asked that of course w haven't had any relationship for like a very long time.. i mean not even smile and laugh together or be romantic together... nothing... it all started even before i was pregnant he cheated on me with some girl.. he wanted to break up with me but i loved him a lot so i said let's give it another try and he agreed so a week or 2 later we found out i was pregnant... that changed everything but when i was pregnant he would still see that girl... but he wanted to stay with me too.. because we have a son... he doesn't cheat on me now but it's so cold between us so i asked these questions.. and asked him not to awnser because we have a son... well he anwsered because we are a family (wich is the same awnser) when i asked him do you at least love me a little? he said we have been together for so long we shouldn't talk about love anymore... wich means he doesn't love me... but i still do... since that day i have these nightmares...( that he cheat on me just in front of me admit it and says he still wants to stay with me and the other girl but i wanna leave but i can't because i have nowhere to go and don't have any money... ) <<< that's the dream. i'm so confused i know a lot of people who are gonna read this are gonna tell me just to leave him but i can't i have really nowhere to go and have no money... i don't even have family...

krystina888

Asked by krystina888 at 4:07 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• never stay in a r/ship just for money I'm not suggesting u to leave him but love in a r/ship is the most important factor
    A11

Answer by A11 at 4:28 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I'm not going to say to leave, but I am going to say to start taking proactive steps to be self-reliant. If he doesn't love you, you need to face the chance that that isn't going to change. Even if you aren't willing to leave, you need to face the real possibility that he might. At minimum you need to have a backup plan to protect yourself in that situation.
    Not that that would be terrible for any of you. No one can find happiness in a loveless marriage, and your son deserves to have a better example of how marriage works. Maybe things will work out, but nothing is going to change unless both of you are willing to work to change it. Even then, it may not change enough to work.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 4:41 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I would never stay in a relationship where I wasn't wanted or loved for ME. It doesn't do anyone any good to 'stay together for the kids', it only makes things worse. And you aren't fooling anyone either- kids know what's going on. My DH loves me and I love him. We have a very strong relationship, and it has only gotten stronger over the years.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:42 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I am sorry to hear this. Have u thought about counseling? this might work for you guys.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 5:01 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I'd try counselling.
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 10:59 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I am sorry. I have no doubt DH loves me because he tells me constantly and treats me like his queen.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 11:22 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• U seem very cute how he didn't love u
    lelly1019

Answer by lelly1019 at 4:32 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I think A11 give you great suggest!!
    kristy125185

Answer by kristy125185 at 4:41 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Sounds like you should have let him go the first time. I know you have a son together, but in my opinion....i don't think this guy ever really loved you.

How long have you been together anyway?

Of course my husband loves me...he loves me very much. Been together 7 years & still going strong. He tells me he loves me daily & shows it many ways. He is my best friend....my life partner. And i would never want to make this journey with anyone else...he is my rock & i am his.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:57 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I feel for you. you are not living in a loving relationship at all. If it was me, I wouldn't be with him, even if that meant going to live with my mom.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 8:55 AM on Mar. 14, 2011