No such a thing as"happnes"

Life somthime let's u feel that u are happey. It is not reall. What s reall is the hurt, the sadnes.everytime I am between his arams and he give me the love, I thougth of he could hurt me

lelly1019

Asked by lelly1019 at 4:10 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Are you saying you are worried about him breaking your heart?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:24 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Be optimist, its the attitude that counts
    A11

Answer by A11 at 4:24 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• There is happiness but it has to be found inside yourself. True happiness comes from within not from someone else. There's a qoute I've seen a couple times, it's something like, "Everyone will hurt you, you just have to find the ones worth suffering for." But there is also a difference between regular hurts in any relationship and abuse though. I hope you will be able to get through what you're going through.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 4:33 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• You have to truly make your self happy before you can make someone Else happy only then will you be happy together. Keep your hopes up and don't give up, everything takes time, life's not handed to us on a golden platter, its meant to be tough but you can do it, believe in your self. Good Luck and keep your head high!!!!!!!!!!!

mom_ftrr4

Answer by mom_ftrr4 at 6:01 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• There is such thing as happiness, it's as simple as just choosing to be happy. We have plenty of happiness in our home, because we choose that lifestyle. We don't have much, but when you don't have much....you'll still always have your happiness. Don't let life & the things in it take that from you. It is our birth right to have a smile on our face. If you ever go visit a third world country, you'd be surprised how happy some of those people are, regardless how poor they are. They choose to be happy, they don't have much....but happiness is free so they take advantage of that.

You can dwell on the negative, but why do that? No nobody wants to be with someone who is always being negative & pouting.

Start focusing on the positive side of everything, quit acting like Eeyore & smile. Let the world know you are choosing happiness.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:52 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I agree with the other pps. Why dwell on the negative? There IS happiness in the world. You just have to open your eyes and see it :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:35 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Happiness is temporary. True joy and everlasting peace can only come from one source, GOD:)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:58 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Boo hoo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Mar. 14, 2011